All of your digital asset exchanges, one secure app.
API keys are optional & never leave your machine.
Support for more exchanges coming soon!
Bringing it all together
Your all-in-one digital asset insights & trading solution.
One simple and robust interface for every exchange. Trade and transfer across exchanges with ease.
Direct access to market data. View real-time charts, order book analysis and more to master day trading crypto.
Your exchange account credentials (API keys) are stored encrypted on your own hard drive, not our servers.
Spot arbitrage spreads in real-time, transfer between wallets, & trade on multiple exchanges at once.
No API keys required
You choose the level of access to your exchange accounts that you're comfortable providing to Coygo. Don't want to give up your API keys? No problem, you can benefit from all of Coygo's real-time data and market insights without ever giving Coygo access to your accounts. If you decide you want to connect your exchange accounts, you gain an even more powerful set of features.
No API keys
Without entering any API keys you can use all of Coygo's data features:
- Real-time price and depth charts.
- Real-time order books and order book superiority analysis.
- Real-time Arbitrage Scanner across all exchanges.
- Powerful custom search filters for all coins.
- Real-time technical analysis for buy and sell indicators.
Read-only API keys
With read-only API keys you can use all of the previous features, plus:
- Portfolio overview with aggregated balances from all exchanges displayed in USD, BTC or ETH.
- View individual wallet balances on every exchange.
- Aggregated list of all trades across every exchange.
- Aggregated list of all transfers and deposits across every exchange.
Trade API keys
With API keys that have read and trade permissions you can use all of the previous features, plus:
- Submit market, limit, and stop-limit orders to every exchange.
- Quickly set trade amounts to USD equivalents of $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000, or $2500
- View and cancel open orders across every market and exchange.
Transfer API keys
With API keys that have read and trade and transfer permissions you can use all of the previous features, plus:
- Send coins between wallets at different exchanges with a few clicks, never dealing with manual wallet addresses again.
- Quickly see the estimate USD value of a transfer before submitting.
- See a preview of the wallet address at the destination exchange before sending.
Evan Francis, CEO
B.S. New Media Interactive Development, minor in Game Design & Development, Rochester Institute of Technology, 2015
Evan first got involved with Bitcoin and decentralized ledger technologies in 2010 when he started mining Bitcoin on his desktop GPU. A full-stack software engineer by trade, he is passionate about designing and developing user-focused products.
Dorian Kersch, CIO
M.S. Project and Program Management, Brandeis University, 2018
B.S. Information Science, Northeaster University, 2014
Dorian heard about Bitcoin in 2010 when he built a computer to mine Bitcoin for some friends in college that had free electricity. A culture hacking project manager by trade, he is passionate about data-driven decisions and solving problems with simple solutions.
Ellery Addington-White, CTO
B.S. Computer Science, Beloit College, 2015
Ellery is a full-stack software engineer with a passion for decentralized technologies and smart contracts. He has experience deploying and securing financial software with millions of active users from his time at Intuit, where the team met as coworkers.
Sign up now to be a part of our beta
We would love your feedback.
Coygo is a United States company based in San Diego, CA.